Our Mission is:
To partner with parents in raising up their children to know and reveal the Father.
"My family and I are going to worship and obey the Lord!" Joshua 24:15 CEV
Our Vision is:
- To provide a fun and safe environment where children actively engage with God's Word and grow in relationship with Christ. We work together to creatively present Jesus to children, families and each other in a motivated atmosphere and God led direction that cultivates unity, growth and relationships.
- To encourage children, youth and adults to use their gifts, time, talents and interests on intergenerational ministry teams for the purpose of raising up children to know and reveal the Father to their families, classmates, neighbors and club mates.
- To train committed workers who purpose to creatively present the gospel infecting the entire church, family by family, with an EXCITEMENT that motivates them to discover what's happening and desire to be involved.
Our Core Values:
- We value WORSHIP
- We love and nurture CHILDREN
- We partner with PARENTS
- We foster CREATIVITY
- We practice EMPOWERMENT
- We minister as a TEAM
- We commit to LEARNING
- We develop in the GIFTS
- We display the FRUIT
- We shun MEDIOCRITY and COMPLACENCY
Kidz Luv Worship offers safe, creative and fun opportunities for children to discover, and grow in relationship with, a personal loving God through Jesus Christ His son by the power of His Spirit. Program varies with age groupings using worship, crafts, games, interactive Bible presentation, prayer and service opportunities.
Rise Up Kids
A ministry outreach to children and their families from Nonquon, the area bordered by Simcoe Street Taunton Road, Ritson Road and Beatrice Street. During the summer months for two mornings a week, we get to know one another by sharing breakfast, games, crafts, cooking, stories and lunch. On March Break an afternoon camp experience is provided.
Upbeat Kids (Weekend program available during services)
Upbeat Kids offers safe, creative and fun opportunities for children to discover, and grow in relationship with Jesus. Program varies with age groupings that use worship, crafts, games, interactive Bible presentations, prayer and service opportunities.
Life Point hosts several events throughout the year that help keep our children excited about the Lord and Christianity.
March Break and Summer Camp opportunities vary from summer to summer but have included the following:
I Want 2 Be Like Jesus Service Camp
Children in grades 1 to 6 participate in community service projects like park clean-up and collection of food for those in need and learn about world-wide missions.
Acting Up Drama Camp
Children in grades 3 to 8 have an opportunity to participate in either the drama stream or the technical stream of this creative camp. Technical participants will learn lighting and sound principles, media techniques as well as set building and stage management principles. Drama participants will participate in drama exercises, crafts, games and acting techniques. The climax of the week is the production on Friday night - a free presentation of the play they have been working on all week.
Upwords Writing Camp
Children, youth and adults explore the writing, critiquing and publication process through art, music, drama, puppets and creative writing exercises, guest author workshops and public reading. Write up is a partnership between Life Point and Write Up Writing Services.
Xtreme Dayz Sports Camp
Sports Go Xtreme! Choose from various sports clinics and participate in sports field trips to Warsaw Caves, outdoor adventure and swimming.
For more information on any of on any of our children's programs, contact our Children's Pastor, Lynda Allison using the form below or call her at 905.623.0365.