Who We Are
We are always pleased to welcome newcomers to Life Point. Our goal is to make everyone feel welcome and to help each person find their place at Life Point. Whether it's being involved in a small group, a ministry team or an area of service, there's something for everyone.
Check out the options in our Get Connected section and look up activites in our Calendar. Contact persons are listed for all events should you need further details.
Live everyday with passion and purpose in Christ.
What To Expect
- "The weekend events at the Life Point are designed to be inspirational, uplifting and practical."
- "The dress is casual and we encourage you to take some of the complimentary refreshments available at the door to your seat with you!"
- "Seating is done in a casual round table format that provides you a place and space to put your refreshments and to make use of the interactive presentation materials that are made available every weekend."
- "Presentation series range from 2 to about 6 or 8 weeks in length and provide insight on various topics that are personal, professional, parental, relational, motivational or theological/spiritual in nature. The goal of each presentation is to thoughtfully look at the Bible to see how what it says applies to real life issues."
- "Our weekend presentations involve various forms of visual media.
- "We incorporate 2 minute table talk discussions on a question related to the weekend presentation where you get to share your thoughts with the people at your table."
- "Other features include an opportunity for you to write in a question anonymously that is answered in a future weekend presentation."
- "Occasional features include pre-recorded public response interviews related to the current series, movie clips that reflect the principles in the topic of the day and live interviews."
- "A creative children's program runs concurrently with each of our adult programs and your children are welcome to participate."
- "At Life Point, you can expect to enjoy church!"